Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Collins - Military Brat and Talented Singer

Summer Collins is back, making a video looking a little frazzled and stir crazy, as many military dependents can get. Now a Senior at Jack Britt High School with a solid AP class load, and also picked up by PCG Nashville’s Emerging Artist Program – this next year will be both challenging and exciting.

Performing soon at the Cape Fear Regional Fair 7-10pm on September 6, and opening for National Headliner “Hinder” in Greenville, NC on October 14th!

From Summer: "Drive On" is a song I wrote a couple years ago about being a military brat. During tough times, soldiers would often say "Drive on, it don't mean nothing", and I found inspiration in that. This is something I heard often from my Dad while he was in the Army here at Ft Bragg....and Im sure some of you Military Brats out there can relate!

This is song #12 on my CD, "Sunlit Destination" available on I Tunes - http://itunes.apple.com/album/sunlit-destination/id429788105?ign-mpt=uo%3D5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.