Monday, January 17, 2011

Chaplains Corner - January 2011

The following prayer was shared with me by a dear friend. It seemed appropriate to share it with you in the hope that your life can become more peaceful, purposeful, and hopeful for eternal life with God in heaven. Enjoy!

The Knots Prayer: Dear God, please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart, and my life. Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots that I have in my mind. Erase the will nots, and the may nots, might nots that may find a home in my heart. Release me from the could nots, would nots and should nots that obstruct my life. And most of all, Dear God, I ask that you remove from my mind, my heart, and my life all of the 'am nots' that I have allowed to hold me back, especially the thought that I am not good enough. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Remember that when God blesses you and it feels good, ASK GOD FOR SECONDS. Chaplain John Szilvasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.