Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chaplains Corner - March 2010

When God created us, He gave us the responsibility of being faithful stewards of His creation, and that includes our government. I fulfill my responsibility as an independent patriotic Christian conservative. I think God is ashamed of Republicans, Democrats, Moderates, Independents and Libertarians. All political parties and their elected members have dishonored their relationship with God by their intentional lies and deceptive actions. God will not be mocked by the intentional lies and deceptive actions of political parties and their members. I sincerely believe that all Christian politicians and voters who will fully disobey God's Word set forth in the Holy Bible and in the faith taught by the Church have separated themselves from God They will remain separated from God until they confess their sinful disobedience, ask God's forgiveness, and promise to live their lives in obedience to God Word and Will. As God's stewards of His Creation, we are accountable to God for our votes in all elections at all levels of government. God expects us to demonstrate a vigorous allegiance to God's moral absolutes in the practice of our Christian faith, especially glorifying God in the voting booth. Throughout the next seven months, I will be carefully analyzing political statements and actions of all candidates and their political parties, and I will support and vote only for those who share my independent, patriotic, and Christian conservatism. Then, I can call myself God's faithful steward of His Creation. May God bless you as you strive to glorify God in all that you say, do, and think.

Chaplain John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.