Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chaplain's Corner - July 2012

What is happening to our United States of America? What has happened to honor, honesty, integrity, and truthfulness in the political domain? I wake up in the morning and wonder what will happen in the public domain today that will give me a feeling of shame or embarrassment caused by the so called defenders of our constitutional government. I’m sad to say that our so called leaders are conducting themselves at lower and lower levels of leadership.

As a Christian pastor, I’m gravely concerned about the organized efforts to remove God, the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit from the public areas of our American way of life. I’m gravely concerned about the continuous lowering of our educational standards and the removal of anything Christian from our educational system from Kindergarten to the PHD level. I am gravely concerned that weak Christians will just give up and do nothing, and let our great country just slide into the waste pile of history.

I, for one, will continue to trust in my God and His control of all events, and keep my promise to serve Him and obey His commandments (Exodus 20: 1-20, the second book in the Old Testament), and eventually the evildoers will be defeated with the help and guidance of my God. I close with this quote:

“Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain.” Psalm 127:1.

What are you doing to preserve and restore the greatness of our United States of America.

Reverend Doctor John A. Szilvasy, Chaplain (USA, LTC) Retired, Qualified SF as Chaplain – 1966

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.