Monday, June 27, 2016

Chaplain's Corner - June 2016

Recently, I have felt almost overwhelmed and helpless by my worries caused by the evil events happening all over the world? When this happened in the past, I would pray and thank God for providing me with the knowledge from the Bible to cope with my worries. So I decided to share with you the knowledge God has shown me for dealing with my worries over the tomorrow’s problems of the world facing me.

God’s answer is from the Bible, the New Testament, the book of Philippians, chapter 4, verses 6,7, written by Paul the Apostle which reads as follows:

“Don’t worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”

I sincerely hope and pray you will find this Biblical solution helpful in remaining calm, cool, and collected when facing all of your worries.

God bless you all, Chaplain John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.