Sunday, November 20, 2011

Amazing Website: Special Forces Roll of Honour


If you want to see an excellent site check out the Special Forces Roll of Honour

The author, John Robertson, of Ayr, Scotland puts it:

This site is dedicated to the memory of Special Forces from World War II to the present who served and died in places and under circumstances most of us can only imagine in our worst nightmares.

My research has taken nearly 40 years and is sadly still ongoing as wars and conflicts show no sign of abating worldwide.

I sincerely hope that no information, errors or omissions cause any offence to families or Associations.

I hope this site serves as an everlasting memorial to past, present and future Special Forces.

Please feel free to contact me re errors or additional material.

I would like to profoundly thank my son Craig who has created this site for me.

In memory of my late father-in-law Adam Anderson, PPA 1944-45.

SFA Chapter IX note: PPA is Popski's Private Army.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome.
    On the specialforcesroh.com found information about my relatives, A. Liczner. Like my grandfather came from the same village. I will be grateful for providing more information about it.
    Regards, Peter E. Liczner .

    ReplyDelete

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.