Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Chaplains Corner - January 2018

Looking Back….WOW!!!. That is how I feel about the past seven days. The words in the Christmas cards and the meaningful hand-written comments touch one’s heart. Such may cause one to shed many tears of joy remembering treasured memories of times past when one was younger, healthier, and more active.

Since God called me to serve his followers and Himself with my life in 1956, I have looked at what the Holy Bible teaches about God with a strong focus on our relationship with God the Father, with God’s Son Jesus Christ, and God’s Spirit the Holy Spirit in a loving and supportive shared ministry. As God’s Spirit leads us, according to God’s plan, we will spend our eternal lives together in heaven. I sincerely hope and pray we spend our eternal lives together in heaven. John (14:6)

My Christmas memories cover 62 years of service to God the Father, God the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit . My Christmas memory of the 63rd year of my ministry has been very rewarding challenging and fruitful. Thank you for your love and support.

Love You All,
Chaplain John A. Szilvasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.