Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Chaplains Corner - September 2017


Being On Time.

This past week, I kept getting my days mixed up. I was surprised at how easy it was to forget a lot of little things. I’ve wondered more than once what day it is. It seems that my typical day consists of rushing around town with my wife’s “honey do list”. This keep us moving through each day, fulfilling our obligations and keeping our needs satisfied. Sometimes it’s a circus in our households and life-styles. We all need to get off the world’s fast-track, and slow down so we can focus on our individual tasks one at a time. What makes what we do with our time, money, possessions, and relationships important, are our moral values, and our religious faith in God.

Take a good long look at the way you are living your life in this growing secular, atheistic and evil world. If you need help to get your life in order, go to God in prayer. Ask Him to help you live in this world now in preparation for living in heaven for eternity where God is in control and everything is perfect. There will be no concern about “what day is it.” I know I’m going to enjoy living in heaven forever with a loving God. See you there…

Love you all,
Chaplain John Szilvasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.