Wednesday, April 13, 2016

R.I.P. Albert S. "Robbie" Robinson

Albert S. Robinson, who went by Robbie, was born on 21 January 1938 and passed away Sunday, 11 April 2016 in El Paso, Texas. Albert was a long time member of the Benavidez-Patterson All Airborne Chapter of the 82nd Airborne and a friend of SFA Chapter IX.

Having served with SFA Chapter IX members Joe “China” Boy Lopez, Cesar Parra and Hugo Clemente in various Special Forces unit, Robbie was planning on joining the Chapter last year when his wife passed away. Robbie was reportedly well know for his abilities in Martial Arts.

Albert S. Robinson will be laid to rest at Fort Bliss National Cemetery on Friday 15 April 2016 at 0930 hours.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know this man but I thank him for his courage and may he rest in peace in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP father. You have and will bd missed. Youvd always been my hero though we have only met a few times. I had hopes you could have missdd your grand children and could have seen mom befor she passed. I had so many questions that will never be answer but everything happens for a reason. I love you and hope that your human life has been pleasing enought to the crwator to have life forever in the heavens. Via con dios father. Freddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, this is Lazher, I'm trying to locate Albert's children, was he your father?

      Delete
    2. He was my biological father. Only met him a few times not certain what the issues were with my mother and him but he was still my dad. I have a pair of his airborne ranger wings and that's about it and a couple of photos with him and I when I was about two and then about 1991 I spoke with him and I also kept in contact with my cousin Kim but lost track of her over the years. I've been trying to find a way to approach my brothers but not sure how to do that I believe I'm alttle older then they are. I have 7 children myself that I'd love for my brothers to have a relationship with even if it's jus verbal . You can contact me at 406-203-7748 my name is Freddie

      Delete
  3. I served in the U.S. Army from 1988-1996 in the 116th eng. batt as well as a 13bravo artilleryman out of ft sill ok. 1988-1989

    ReplyDelete

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.