Monday, December 21, 2015

Chaplain’s Corner - November 2015

This following poem, written by Beth Stuckwisch, captures the joy of believing Christians who receive God’s call to their eternal home with God in heaven. Jesus teaches Christians that He is the only way, truth, and life to God in heaven. Hope to see you there.…

When I come home to Heaven…..How joyful it will be!.....For on that day at last…..My risen Lord I’ll see.…

.....No greater happiness than…..To see Him face to face…..To see the love in His eyes…..And feel His warm embrace.…

…..I’ve done nothing to deserve…..That perfect home above…..It was given freely through…..The grace of Jesus’ love.…

…..Then why should earthly cares…..Weigh down upon me so?....They’ll be a distant memory…..When home at last I go.…



Remember…Jesus is the reason for the season. May God bless you all.

Love you all…

Chaplain John Szilvasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.