Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Chaplains Corner - November 2013



Suggested Christmas Prayer for You:

O God our Heavenly Father, it’s me…(your name)... I am getting older and things are getting worse here on earth. Gas prices are too high, no jobs, food and heating costs too high, and my health insurance costs are out of control. I know some have taken You out of our schools, government and even Christmas.

Lord, I'm asking You to come back and bless America again with Your Holy Spirit as You did with our Founding Fathers. Raise up strong and moral leaders to lead the US Government to do what they were elected to do: Serve the people of the United States. We really need You! There are more of us who want You than those who don't! We know that You are still with us, and we trust You and yield to Your leading us through these difficult times.

Most of all, Lord, I want to thank You in this Christmas season for sending Jesus, the promised Messiah (Christ), who through faith in Him is now my personal Savior and the Lord of my life. Help me to keep Jesus as the heart and the focus of this Christian Christmas Season. Thank You for the gift my salvation and the promise of eternal life. Thank You Lord for all of your blessings given to me as gifts from You. I love You and will always love You.. In the Holy Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

Your Chapter Chaplain’s Christmas Prayer for you is:

May the Lord in this Christmas Season bless you with a full understanding and acceptance of the meaning of Christmas. May the Lord make His presence to shine upon you and fill you with His love. May the Lord bless you with His perfect peace that will enable you to love Him with all of your heart, mind, and soul until He calls you to your eternal home in Heaven. I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord, Amen.

Chapter IX Chaplain John A. Szilvasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.