Monday, April 12, 2010

Troublesome Information Concerning the VA

I found the below information on a website called http://cowboys-and-tea-parties.blogspot.com

Although we are endeavoring to keep this SFA Chapter IX site political free or neutral in the long standing tradition of the military, this really concerned me as it appears to be politicizing the Veterans Administration from which a large number of this Chapter and SF Veterans receive their medical care.

If someone has some information, confirming this or denying this, I would like them to contact this site so we can run a correction, retraction of confirm the information.

This email came to me from a friend of mine, an army veteran, who went to the VA a few days ago for an appointment. Read what he had to say about his visit.

I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found something very interesting I would like to pass along...While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of the exam, three questions.....

1. Did I feel stressed?
2. Did I feel threatened?
3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, if I had answered yes to any of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security....(who would then conceivably report it to the respective State)...

Looks like they are going after the vets. Be forewarned and be aware. The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gun owners as potential terrorists. (Note: This is referring to an DHS Intel Report describing "angry Veterans" as potential right wing terrorists - a report that DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano has yet to apologize for).

If you are a veteran, you've been warned. If you know veterans, please pass this on to them.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is just rumor:

    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/v/va-test-permit.htm

    http://www.vawatchdog.org/09/nf09/nfjun09/nf061909-1.htm

    http://www.moaablogs.org/battleofthebilge/2009/06/va_screening_gun_permits/

    ReplyDelete

Enter your Comments below. Keep it clean.